Friday, January 6, 2017

Christmas

Christmas Eve we made cookies for Santa!  They were super delicious and the kids had a blast!
Bruce 

Brek 

Tyce 

Luke 

Setting out the cookies and letters for Santa and the apples for the reindeer 

Christmas morning the kids were up at 5:30!!!  I came out and told them that they had to wait until at least 7:00.  Regardless, we were all up at 6:40 to open presents!
Tyce and Bruce trying out Bruce's new car set. 

Brek with her rubber band bracelet stuff 

Luke with his present from Santa

Even though the boys did not get what they asked in their letters from Santa, they were super happy and I didn't hear a word about their wish lists!  It was a wonderful morning! 

 Lounging around in new camp chairs!


Brock testing out his Christmas present from me (dehydrator)
Plenty of deer jerky! 

Christmas breakfast with my beautiful family! 

Luke got balloons from Tyce.  Wait a sec, I said that wrong.  Tyce got balloons from Luke :) 

All ready for church
It was really special being able to go to church on Christmas to really focus on the true meaning.  Our closing hymn was "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" where we had our organist and also a pianist playing.  It was so powerful!  It was as if the angels were singing with us.   

This picture does not do it justice, but this is my new necklace from Brock!  I love it!!! 

All of our deer meat from Brock's hunting over the Christmas break!  I think we're set! 

Santa Presents
Tyce with his scooter 

Luke with his scooter 

Brek with her Rainbow Loom and bands 

Bruce with his car set 

And my beautiful chest Brock made for me!  I am so impressed!  I love it!  He's pretty amazing. 

0 comments: