Sunday, May 8, 2016

Fishing

If  I had to sum up the month of April in one word it would be FISHING.  The kids begged and begged Daddy to take them fishing every single day!  And he took them as often as he could!  These pictures are from a trip that we all went on to a small pond.  

Luke is the ultimate fisherman.  He is my nature boy in every way.  He loves to be outside, and he is the one doing most of the begging to go fishing.  And then when he catches something he wants to cook it and eat it! 

Brek caught a fish!  She wouldn't touch it though! 

This trip they were obsessed with catching a turtle and Luke had just spotted it in this picture. 


Daddy helping Luke with his line.  I don't know how he has the patience to go on so many fishing trips with them when it seems like all he does is fix their line and take off the fish they catch the entire time!  I love this man!

Can you find all of my loves? 


0 comments: