Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ready for Church

I love the Sunday mornings when Brock is here to help me with the kids!  It's the best!  These pictures are from a few weeks ago.  We were all dressed ready to go and the boys and Brek actually had their hair done.  (I usually don't bother with the boys hair, and Brek usually gets her hair quickly done after we have seated ourselves for church.)  So here are my cuties all ready for church...




 


P.S. Brek wears this dress EVERY Sunday for church!  I cannot get her to choose any of her other really cute dresses.  Any suggestions?  And to be honest, it's easier to just let her wear it then to fight her and lose precious getting ready time to try to get her into another dress.




So yeah.  We love Daddy and him being able to help us every once in a while get ready for church!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth

I love it when kenney is home to help too. For some reason every time we have a baby he gets a calling to take him away in the mornings. Perfect timing. At least you can get Brek in clothes. Damon literally kicks and screams while I try to get him dressed, and then proceeds to take his clothes off once we get to church!

beks27

Your kids are so beautiful. I just know our kids would be bff's, It's funny, Jim's always the one who takes the longest to get ready so we are waiting on him!