Thursday, August 29, 2013

Brek's 5th Birthday!

Brek turned 5 on August 12th!  
She loves anything barbie so I looked up cake ideas online and came up with this one!

My beautiful 5 year old and me!

Tyce, Brek, and Luke

While Brock was taking pictures he noticed that we were in the mirror!
So here is our attempt at a "family picture." :)

5

Our party people!  
This was by far the best shot of all of the kids who would not hold still (and it is missing one little girl!).

This is our version of the Hunger Games dress...

Brek would not blow out her candles this year!  Here Tyce is finishing the job for her.  So for a running total that means she has only blown them out one year of her life...last year!  She is my shy little girl!

I love this little girl so much!  She has really grown up this past year!  She loves her brothers and is always taking really good care of Luke.  Seriously, it's really cute.  Any time Luke is crying Brek will go hold him or comfort him.  She has been really excited to turn 5 because she knows when that happens that she can go to school.  I love her silliness and girliness! 

1 comments:

beks27

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREK!! I remember the day she was born :) She is such a doll. You two are both so beatiful!