Monday, April 19, 2010

Trading Post

Brock took the scouts on a camp out a couple of weekends ago. I was completely bored so I decided that it would be fun to try and take both of the kids to the park for a stroll. I got my front carrier and stroller and was ready to go. This should be easy, right? Ha! I was trying to keep Tyce out of the sun and therefore he was not having much fun being carried. I decided that Brek could walk with me while we pushed Tyce in the stroller. That was slow going because Brek wanted to push the stroller and that was also the only way to keep her with me. We didn't get very far when I decided that we were going home.

The point of this story is that on the local radio station there is a show called Trading Post where you can call in and try to sell your things or buy other people's things. I said I was looking for a double stroller and immediately got a phone call. The lady said that she had one that was a couple of years old and that I could have it for free!

So here is our fabulous new stroller...





We have also scored many other sweet things on Trading Post like a free swing set, a gun cabinet, clothes for Tyce, and a free dishwasher! Yes, I listen to Trading Post every day! :)

5 comments:

Unknown

Todd came home for lunch, we're looking at these cute pictures. Love the double stroller! Such a good deal too!

Jill

I wish we had that radio program here. That would be excellent!

Kevin and Kerry

Wow what a steal of a deal. I am super happy for you, you'll love it!!

beth

Free? That's awesome! Hopefully your next trip to the park will be a success

Charla (SHar-la)

WOW!!! For free? That's awesome! I'll have to tune in to Trading Post more often! :)