Friday, April 9, 2010

Silly Brek

Upon meeting Brek many people think that, and I quote..."she is such a somber child." She hardly speaks at all and sucks her thumb most of the time. Well, this is not the case. Once she is comfortable around you she is crazy! She is constantly going, going, going. And she loves to get into things she's not supposed to.

Here lately she hates wearing her diaper. She will take it off any chance she gets. Hence this video. I always catch her "looking like a fool with her pants on the ground." And if I don't catch her....well, you can imagine. I've had to wash her sheets quite a few times here recently. Now she wears "inescapable pajamas." Luckily, she hasn't quite figured out how to unbutton and unzip things (I don't teach her a lot of things for my benefit). So she wears lots of onesies to bed. Brek was really tired one day so I decided to put her down for her nap as quickly as possible. I figured she'd probably go right to sleep and the whole pajama thing wouldn't be a problem. Ha! Ten minutes later she's crying with no pants on and a wet bed.



Sleepy Brek


Oh wait! I didn't notice that at first.


One thing Brek loves to do is get diapers out of her cabinet and sleep with them. I'm really not too sure why. Maybe it makes the bed comfier.




I love my silly, crazy Brek!!!

2 comments:

beth

Hahaha! What a funny girl! I love that she didn't bother to take her pants all the way off, just push them far enough off her bum.

Unknown

Brek is so cute and funny! Can't wait to see her and all of you!