Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My "Perfect" Baby

I had heard tales of "perfect" babies, but I wasn't quite so sure they actually existed... until I had Tyce. Not to discredit Brek or any other babies. I love my little girl to death and am so glad she's the way she is. But it has been so nice having such a good little baby! Tyce is so calm and easy going. I was hoping for a fat, happy baby, and that's what I got! It has made having two kids a lot easier than I thought it would be.












We had his two month appointment on the 7th. He weighed 13 lb 12 oz and was 23 in long.




5 comments:

beth

He looks just like his Daddy! I'm so happy for you that Tyce is an easy baby. I don't even have one, but I can't imagine having a fussy newborn while having to take care of a toddler.

beks27

Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait to meet this little guy!

Savanna Schade

hes freaking huge already!!!!!

Unknown

So cute! I love the pictures!Thanks!

Mary

Oh yay for good happy babies! Tyce is adorable...he's probably the same size as Tyson now (my baby is a small fry)