Monday, March 29, 2010

Rate My Space



We recently remodeled our back room and are so proud of it. The before picture does not truly show how terrible the room looked originally. There was a big crack all the way around the room in between the wall and ceiling. The floor had stains everywhere and reeked of animal.







Brock worked really hard putting up molding and baseboards, painting the ceiling and walls, and putting in the floor. And did I mention tons of caulking? I didn't get to help out too much with the room because I was pregnant at the time. My contribution was the desk. I sanded and painted it black. I'm pretty sure it took me as long to finish that desk as it took Brock to finish the room!

We are really happy with the room and are excited to start/finish other projects around the house. Thank you so much to everyone who helped us with their time and resources.

7 comments:

beth

It looks great, Shayla! I really want to get wood laminate flooring too. I think it really dressed up the place. Good job on the desk!=)

beks27

That looks awesome!

Kevin and Kerry

What a total transformation! You guys did an awesome job. Way to go!! We are going to need your know-all when we are working on our house in Childress one day.

The Keys Family

You get a 10 in my opinion! It looks great.

Unknown

It looks great! Terrific job! Good teamwork!

Trent, Taraleigh & Taven

Holy cow- that room looks positively amazing!!! Awesome job you two:)
And Brek is just hilarious! She is one cute chick. I cant wait for her and Taven to get together again- they will have so much playing together:) Hug that new little baby boy for me... We miss you guys!

April

It looks good Shayla! Y'all did a great job! :)