Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September Happenings

September has been a pretty normal month.  Lots of school and football.  My football post will come next so this is my "around the house" post.

All ready to head fishing! 

Luke the fisherman 

Luke came to me the other day with all of these spatulas and said that he was going to "spanking butt practice."  Later he started teaching "spanking karate." :) 

One of Luke's favorite things to do (other than fishing of course) is to vacuum!  He loves it!  He asks me all of the time if he can vacuum.  Well, okay... :) He likes to pretend that he's sucking up tiny bad guys!

Luke found a cool bent stick the other day and went right to work on making a bow.  He did this all on his own. 

Brek told her daddy that she would massage his feet if he massaged hers! 

The boys decided to help. 

Luke and his lake 

Luke caught a teeny tiny frog! 


Deciding that the floor was too boring he moved on to the cushions! 

After dropping the kids off at school one day I noticed that my tire looked a little eh... At a closer glance I saw too many smooth spots and indentions in it!  Yikes!  What a blessing that I was made aware of it!  I am safely driving on 2 new front tires now.

Playing at the park!  Tyce and Bruce have a special relationship, and I love to see how well they get along. 

Tyce was being a troll. :)  Notice the stick sticking out of his ear! 

SIX stuck together mini wheats!  What?!?  This moment had to be documented. 

The kids got it in their heads the other day that we needed a house with stairs.  We told them that we should start saving our money now so that we can buy one some time soon.  They immediately started coming up with ideas on how to save/earn some money for our new house.  One of Luke's ideas was to "sell your pregnant shirts." :) Hahaha!  That seriously was out of nowhere.  Then they decided to sell stuff from the house.  I found this on the boys bunk beds (see above pic).  "200 DOLRS." 

Luke was calling these "party poopers" 

 Brek made this crown for Bruce

Luke made a fishing hole in my room with my pillows

Here is Brek with her landform project that she did all by herself!

0 comments: