Monday, August 22, 2016

Summer Fun

I was recently reconnected with my best friend Leah from high school and found out that she lives about an hour from us!  I was so excited!  We made a trip to her house to play one day.  We had a blast!
The kids all loaded up in the mule to head down to the pond 

We had so much fun playing in the water!  We got to jump on this awesome trampoline into the water and then canoe around.  They also have chickens that my kids were LOVING!  After our trip, Luke told me that he wanted to save his money to buy a chicken. :) 

The kids were pretty wiped out from our fun trip to Leah's! 

Luke and Bruce in their dinosaur shirts
Bruce has been making these funny faces for the camera lately.  He cracks me  up. 

Tyce all dressed up for church
He got this suit as a hand me down from some friends, and he loves it!  Doesn't he look so handsome?? 

I think this is our best sleeping picture to date.  Can you believe Tyce fell asleep like this?! 

Brek and her friend dressed up as twin nerds :) 

Bruce and Daddy
Love these two!

0 comments: