Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Luke's 1st Haircut

Luke has been my hairiest baby so far.  And I know that sounds bad, but it's a good thing in this family!!  He had quite a bit of hair to start with and actually kept it!  The other two started out with hair but then lost it and it took FOREVER for them to grow any!  I knew his hair was getting really long, but I just couldn't bring myself to cut it.  I knew he would look like a toddler and not my little baby anymore!

(Before)
This is his actual birthday.  I tried to find a pic that showed just how long his hair had gotten. 

11/18/12 

Please excuse the boxes in the background.  One day we will finally be moved in completely. 
Brock is the barber in our family.  He does a good job, don't ya think?

(After)
Now I can see those beautiful blue eyes!

Also, we took Luke to the doctor for his year checkup.  He is 24 lbs and 32" tall.

0 comments: