Monday, December 17, 2012

BEAST


 My husband is a beast....literally. :)  On December 8th, Brock went to Glen Rose, TX along with other family and friends to participate in a Spartan Beast race.  It was over 13 miles long with about 30 obstacles. Apparently there are 3 races total, and these guys chose the hardest one to start with!  Brock loved it, and I'm pretty sure they are all planning another one for the summer!  Here are some fun pics from the race for you to enjoy...




















Daniel, Clint and Brock
These guys stuck together

The whole Spartan crew
Michael, Daniel, Nephi, Christopher, Andrew, Jason
Clint, Brock

1 comments:

Aaron and Tamra Tossey

oh my gosh! this is awesome and you'll have to tell me when the next one is for this summer...hopefully when we come through cause I know Aaron would love to do this!!!!!