Thursday, August 30, 2012

Too Early

This morning Luke woke up early.  He woke up at 6:00 AM which for this momma is too early!  My kids do usually wake up around 7:15 so they are not late sleepers, but this is just too much!  And he's been doing it quite a bit here lately.  Usually when this happens I spend the whole morning lounging around waiting for a chance to doze back off.  This morning that didn't really happen.  At about 8:30 Brek was laying on one side of me on the couch and Tyce on the other and they were making me fall off.  In frustration, I finally said, "You guys are so mean!"  To which Brek replied, "And you are so lazy!"

Touche

2 comments:

Jill

I would love to sleep until 7:15. Josh wakes up at 6:00 everyday. Sometimes he makes it until 6:30.

Aaron and Tamra Tossey

Oh Breck, gotta love that kid! Ya Jax wakes up every morning at 6:30, maybe I'm a bad mom but I just lay in bed for a bit while he roams the house and crawls all over me. This morning he actually brought me crackers he found to feed him because he was hungry!