Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Best Friends

This post is about how much my children love eachother (for the most part)...

When Luke was teeny tiny the kids had to go find him every morning (which usually meant getting in the bed with him and waking him up)

One day after coming in from somewhere Tyce just laid down with Luke like this for a long time.  I thought he was asleep!  They both just chilled there for a while!

Every morning Tyce tells me, "I want to play with Yute (Luke)!"  He loves his little brother so much and could play with him all day long.  

Just the other night Tyce was sleeping on the floor in our room and I had to go get Luke (he woke up early that morning and was crying).  I hear Tyce over the side of the bed say, "I'm right here, buddy."

Brek and Tyce watch movies together like this often.


Here is our redneck swimming pool.  This was the picture before they started fighting over who got to sit in it (not enough room for 2)!

Hiding in the grass

"Doing the Dishes"

Locked in the "cage"


2 comments:

Savanna Schade

these pictures are so great! my favorites the "doing the dishes" hahaha

beks27

What cuties. They look so sweet. I love Tyce's "I'm right here, buddy." Precious little babies!