Monday, November 30, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween this year we decided to have a party at our house, but before that we dressed Brek up really quick as a bee and went trick-or-treating downtown at Dad's office. Brek was too cute, and I'm surprised at how well she wore her costume without fussing. We rushed home after that to get the house all ready for the party. Brock did a really good job decorating, and everything looked awesome. I dressed up as the Grinch with my lovely tummy, Brek became Cindy Lou Who, and Brock was a hunter. It was lots of fun! Thanks everyone who came. I'm realizing now how terrible I am at taking pictures because I forgot to get a picture of everyone at the party!

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz

Oops!

Trick-or-treating at Edward Jones with Papa and Nana

My gothic family

Cindy Lou Who

The Payne Family

2 comments:

beks27

Brek's dress is the cutest thing ever! Wait- not as cute as Brek wearing the dress. What a little doll!

beth

The Grinch & Cindy Lou Who? What a cute idea!! She makes an adorable bee too =)