Monday, November 16, 2009

Girls' Night Out

The boys took off on a camping trip one Friday night, so I decided to have a girls' night. I wish I would have planned it earlier so that more girls could have made it, but as you can tell I am not as on top of things as I should be. It was still lots of fun. Mom, Kacy, and Kristen were able to make it. We played games, ate tons of junk, and watched girly movies.




The girls had more fun with Brek's toys than she did! :)




I made lime pie. It took FOREVER to make. I liked it.


This is pretty much what everyone else thought of it. Bleh!!!

3 comments:

Kevin and Kerry

Wish Avery and I could have joined in the girly fun. It looks like you guys had a blast. We need you and Brock to come down for a visit sometime.

beks27

Oh I wish Elle and I could have come, too! We miss you!

Amanda Kirkpatrick

kristen had so much fun!!! glad she could be a part...but i wanna come next time!!!!! ;)