Thursday, November 17, 2016

Luke's 5th Birthday

Luke turned 5 on November 1st!  I love this kid so much!  I told him that I was sad about him being old enough to go to school next year and that he needed to just stay home with me, and he was okay with that. :)  He is so smart and is always making things out of tape and cardboard!  He loves anything outdoors so I bought him some worms to go fishing for his birthday.  Here we are fishing at the park...

Birthday buddies 

He caught 2 fish that day! 

He is so good at fishing that he does everything himself now including taking off the fish!

We waited until Saturday for Luke's birthday party so that Daddy could be completely done with football!  Hurrah!
Luke told Brock how to decorate the cake.  It's a monster!



We sang Happy Birthday to Luke, and Tyce blew out the candles!  Crazy kid.  He said, "But Daddy said I could help Luke blow them out."  So we lit them again and as we were about to sing again Luke just blew them right out!  Haha.  It was pretty hilarious.  I guess he figured we had already sang.  We don't need to do it again.

Lots of fishing stuff from Grandma and Grandpa!  He loved it!  Brock was commenting that now Luke had more fishing stuff than he did.  Later, Luke gave him one of his fishing lures.  So sweet.

Luke constantly amazes me with his creativity.  He is so independent and capable.  We love him so much and are so glad he is in our family!

0 comments: