Monday, October 12, 2015

Hanging Around the House

Just a few pictures from here lately around the house...


 Bruce's new favorite place to hang out. Drives Mommy crazy! :)

And now the funny places and ways my children fall asleep...



 I promise Tyce doesn't use a sippy cup always. Chocolate milk time!

 "Mom, take a picture of us!"

Bruce obviously is not supposed to be in there! But he's having fun!!

We lost our game this past Friday against Manor. We didn't make it because we have been having lots of fun with sickness! Bruce got hand, foot, and mouth and Brek had to be treated for spots on her face! The rest of us got minor symptoms (fever, canker sores). I know y'all were dying to know all of that! I say this because it was also the same week that I was without a car because we had just taken it in for body work. It was a fun week! Thank goodness for friends who come to the rescue of a stir crazy Momma who aren't afraid of getting sick and take them out!

0 comments: