Tuesday, July 22, 2014

March

In March, we were able to go to Childress and then Lubbock for Billy and Celesta's sealing.  So exciting!  We had so much fun and loved seeing all of our family.  Of course this is the only decent picture I was able to get though.  This was at the hotel where everyone was staying.  Brek was so excited to go swimming.  Tyce was super nervous and would not let loose of his death grip on Brock.  I have some other cute pics, but they are on my phone so I'll have to post those later.

Here are the boys at Hog Fest!  We love Hog Fest!  
They are looking at all of the pigs that were kept behind the stands (way more exciting than actually watching people catch the pigs).

Tyce and Luke

Brek

Tyce

Brek and Luke

This year Brock entered in the contest!  Here he is after catching a pig with one of his football players Jon Moore.  They did a really good job.  There were a ton of teams entered in this session of the festival.  They barely missed getting a medal.  I'll have to see if I can upload the video of Brock catching the pig later!

I tried to get the kids to all go take a picture with Daddy, but he was "so stinky!"  He had mud all over him from the pig, so no, he did not smell so hot. :)  That was as close as Brek would get to him.

Brock took the kids back that night while I went to Women's Conference and entered them in the contest as well.  Apparently none of the kids had the courage to catch any pigs so Brock grabbed the pigs' feet and let the kids touch their feet to get a ribbon.

0 comments: