Thursday, February 13, 2014

October 2013

This month started with an awards assembly for Brek.  She is a very good student and always gets good awards.  She is pretty shy at school so she didn't want to look at me for the picture.

And of course, lots of football this month!!!  Overall, the games were nice and mild so it was pretty comfortable going to them.  One game was freezing cold though (first playoff game)!!  We had to go sit in the car at halftime to warm up!  At which point Luke peed in his diaper which leaked on to my lap.  Lovely.  Back in the stands after that where Brek started crying she was so miserable.  Finally headed to the car to watch the end.  Yes, we are troopers. :)  Oh yes, did I mention Coach Payne?  He had a TERRIBLE cold/flu/sickness during all of this as well where he faithfully stood on the sidelines coaching his boys!  But we won big!


I had to get out my camera to take pictures of proof that we were outside playing in water in the middle of October!!  Sometimes there are great advantages to living in the South.

As always, Brek is the boss.

 These next pictures crack me up.  I had to post all of them so you could see just how sassy my little girl is!




Gotcha, Mom!

Our annual Family Home Evening Jack-O-Lantern

I love Luke cheesing in the background!

Daddy getting Brek


Luke's hair is sooo long in this picture!  We loved his long hair so it took a while for us to finally cut it.  When we did, Brek cried saying she liked Luke better with long hair! :)  Sweet sister.

And Tyce!

Look what showed up on my favorite rocking chair!  I wonder who could have done this?  (P.S. Does this remind anyone in my family of someone??  Aunt Tamra!!!)
Before our church Halloween party (Oct 30)
Batman and Vanellope von Schweetz
I had more things for Brek's costume that would have made her look even more like the character, but this is what my stubborn child thought looked best!  Oh well!  She's still my cutie! 

Luke the lion was being super stubborn and didn't want to take pictures or wear his costume.  It came off not long after this.



Halloween day ready to go trick or treating with our friends!

Tyce, Trey, Brek, Alex

Brek and Alex

2 comments:

Savanna Schade

That picture of Luke outside all wet reminds me of a little Keyan or Kaden!! So cute!

Aaron and Tamra Tossey

I love reading your blog and hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha oh goodness it always puts a smile on my face. (sorry about your chair! )