Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Brek’s Birthday



My baby is 3!!! Can you believe it? I still can’t. We made a pink cake with sprinkles. I’m pretty sure the theme was pink. We had all of the coaches and their families over, and they spoiled her! She got barbies, Tangled, a fishing pole, a fun book from Nana… Yeah. Pretty much everything she could have ever wanted!





Every time I have a candle lit, Brek wants to blow it out! She’ll even say “Happy Birthday!” as she blows it out. Well, for her birthday she wouldn’t blow out her candles! She was a little too shy (great. she’s inherited some of her mother).
It was a fun day, and I’m so glad to have this little girl in our family! She is so fun and keeps life entertaining!

3 comments:

beth

I can't believe she's already three! What a little cutie pie. I bet she loved all her girly presents =)

Isaac Byers Family

Happy Birthday to Brek!!! I'm glad she had such a great one and looks adorable in all her pics!

Aaron and Tamra Tossey

I think Brek is getting more beautiful every day!! Miss ya'll!