Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The rest of our trip to Cali...

Finally, I'm going to give you the rest of our trip to California. We had such a good time. One of Brek's favorite things to do while we were there was to go swimming in Grandma and Grandpa's pool. She was such a fish! It was so nice to just lounge around by the pool all day long. So relaxing! I'm about ready for another trip to Cali!


Brek loved the slide!
Uncle Brandon, Brek, and Brock


Brandon and Brock


Brandon entertaining Brek

While we were there Brock was able to play in a few church softball games. He loved it! Now I get to brag on my husband. He hit it over the fence TWICE in one game! That's my man! :)


Here is Brek at one of the games. Brock doesn't care too much for these "80 shorts," but I love them!

One of our trips while we were there was to Yosemite National Park. It was so beautiful! We had so much fun looking at the "big trees" and beautiful waterfalls and everything else. As I'm typing this I just remembered the trip home from Yosemite which wasn't so great! We've discovered that Brek gets car sick. Poor Brek got sick on the way home and threw up all over me! Other than that, the trip was a success! :)


The view after you drive through a tunnel to enter Yosemite! Gorgeous!


Brandon and Brek at one of the "big trees" that had fallen over.


Grandpa Todd, Brek, Grandma Kim, and Tyce


All of us at the big trees

Here are a few pictures that we were able to get in Todd and Kim's front yard..







We had a blast in California and can't wait to go back!

6 comments:

beks27

Your family is so cute! Looks like y'all had tons of fun! I love those pictures of Brek and Tyce together!

Kevin and Kerry

I love Yosemite, it really is so beautiful!! THe pool looks great, that is my idea of a great summer!!

beth

I LOVE the 80s shorts! Yosemite looks absolutely gorgeous. I've never been. Cute family picture!

Hillaryous

what a fun trip! your kids are so darling! and brek is getting so big!

thanks, brock, for helping my parents with my piano! they told me you saved the day... kind of a mr. incredible moment lifting the piano. hahaha no surprise there.

you have a beautiful family! take care!!!!

Trent, Taraleigh & Taven

OH my gosh- your kids are positively adorable. Brek looks so cute in that bow:) How are you guys doing? You look great!

Unknown

Love the pictures! We miss you all!