Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where have my lizards gone???

So last year around this time I was complaining about a certain lizard problem. Well, I am apologizing now and asking them to return. We are being attacked by ants!!! They are everywhere!!! And we can't seem to get rid of them. As much as those lizards freaked me out, they sure were useful to have around.


This picture is from last year. I saw a lizard and had to get proof. Notice it's teeny tiny size next to the animal cracker. I'll try to clean my house next time I get a lizard picture. :) Oh, and I was also informed that it was actually a gecko. What do you think?

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la)

Yes, it's a gecko. I grew up with them all over our house in South Texas and they definitely helped with bugs and such. And they are completely harmless, although I would agree they are a little creepy.

Savanna Schade

yeah! it looks like gecko! they are EVERYWHERE in hawaii!!!! and yeah...they are better than ants!

Kevin and Kerry

gecko or lizard...all that matters is tha they eat the yucky bugs!! Thanks for hanging out with us in Childress I can't wait until we can do it more!!