Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was really fun this year. Brek had lots of fun taking the balls off of the Christmas tree and the stickers off of the presents. I found her many times crouched between the couch and the Christmas tree sneakily getting into something. Nana and Papa watched her one night while Brock and I went to the movies. When we came to pick her up I found a pile of broken ornaments and ripped Christmas presents all around their tree. They said it took her all of 5 minutes to do it. That's my Brek. :)


These pictures are Christmas Eve at Nanny and Papa's. Sadly, they are our only Christmas pictures because that night our camera turned up missing. We found it the next day in the street by their house. Yes, it was broken. I think the saddest part about this story is that the almost same thing happened last year at Christmas!!! But last year our camera broke all by itself. Hopefully next year we will not have the same luck.


It snowed in Childress and stuck around for Christmas!


Aunt Savanna with Brek and Avery.

2 comments:

beth

Looks like you had a great holiday season! I'm sure Brock is fitting in nicely. You can't be a true Texan and not hunt. =)
Aren't you due any day now? Keep up posted!

Kevin and Kerry

Hey I keep looking for a pregnancy post...let us know what's happening!!